QuickBooks Online Certification Bootcamp
Intuit® is excited to offer the May QuickBooks Online Virtual Conference. This virtual experience, conducted in Intuit's high tech virtual conference environment, provides you with comprehensive training on QuickBooks Online to help accounting professionals who want to continue developing their role as trusted advisors.
Register today to learn everything ProAdvisors need to know about the new 2018 QuickBooks Online Certification requirements, and training to help you prepare for the QuickBooks Online, Advanced and TSheets Certification. We’ve got something for all who are ready for the next step of their certification journey.
Who Should Attend:
Accounting professionals who are interested in becoming QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisors will learn the benefits of Certification and prepare for the Certification Exam.
- NOTE: If you are new to QuickBooks Online, we recommend that you attend the Introduction to QuickBooks Online in either a city near you, or in a webinar prior to taking this certification training. Visit qbtrainingevents.com to view upcoming events.
- ProAdvisors who are currently Certified in QuickBooks Online will learn about what is changing with the new training and exam, including important instructions on maintaining current Certifications.
- ProAdvisors interested in QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification will receive live training in preparation for the QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification Exam.
You Will Also Experience:
- Virtual chats with Intuit product specialists
- Networking with other accounting professionals
- CPE credit for attending webinar presentations*
- And much more!
*In accordance with NASBA rules, you must meet all the instructor outlined qualifications to obtain CPE certificates for the session attended.