Technology for Your Practice
Intuit® is excited to offer the October QuickBooks Online Virtual Conference. This virtual experience, conducted in Intuit's high tech virtual conference environment, provides you with comprehensive training on QuickBooks Online to help accounting professionals who want to continue developing their role as trusted advisors.
A Glimpse Ahead
his free 2-day event held October 26 & 27, 2017, will include not-to-be-missed content to help you find they right technology solutions for you and your clients and will also offer training to help you prepare for QuickBooks Online Certification or QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification.
The event runs from 10:30am-6:00pm ET on October 26th and from 10:00am-6:30pm ET on October 27th. You can attend the whole time or just the sessions you're interested in.
Download the agenda below to plan your schedule.
Day 1, October 26: Navigate the latest technology and find the right solutions for your practice:
• Learn to effortlessly manage your work so you don’t miss a deadline
• Power up your practice with the right apps for you and your clients
• Future proof your tax practice with the best technology
Note: QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Preparation Module 1 is on Day 1 and additional modules are on Day 2.
Day 2, October 27: Increase your expertise with Quickbooks Online. Choose between:
• Track1: Quickbooks Online Certification Exam Prep – OR –
• Track 2: Quickbooks Online Advanced Certification Exam Prep
You will also Experience:
• Virtual chats with Intuit product specialists
• Networking with other accounting professionals
• CPE credit for attending webinar presentations
• And much more!
*Attending the QuickBooks Online Certification preparation webinars does not guarantee that you will pass the Intuit administered QuickBooks Online Certification exam.