World-Class Training on QuickBooks and Professional Tax: CLOSED
Intuit is excited to offer the September 2016 QuickBooks Accounting and ProConnect Tax Virtual Conference, produced by Woodard Events. This virtual experience, conducted in Intuit's high tech virtual conference environment, provides you with comprehensive training on QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and ProConnect to help accounting and tax professionals who want to continue developing their role as trusted advisors.
A Glimpse Ahead
This 2-day event is now on-demand and includes the New Features in QuickBooks Desktop, Intuit ProConnect Tax and QuickBooks Online Certification Exam preparation training.
Why you should attend:
- Discover the New Features in QuickBooks Desktop
- Using QuickBooks Trial Balance Utility data with Tax Online, Lacerte and ProSeries
- Prepare for QuickBooks Online Certification Exams
- Chat with Intuit Representatives about Your Certification Exam Questions
- Learn Next Steps to Make the Most of Your New Certifications
- Network with Thousands of Accounting Professionals
- Earn CPE credits
- … and more